Wednesday, May 19, 2010

Life lessons and running

So today I learnt that there are life lessons to be learned from running.

We had a great session, warmed up nicely and then had such a strong run. Last night, before I fell asleep I had that 'meeting' with myself about today's run, cause yesterday was kinda hard and I was scared I'd lose the will or drive. So, I tapped into the aspirations I've had, I acknowledged the gratitude for a healthy and able body.

During the day I made sure I ate enough, protein and shake mostly and took my multivitamin. And PLENTY of water! As I wasnt having those cramps of yesterday again!

And we did so well. Njabu paced us nicely and slowly we are starting to see the rhythm.

So the lesson observed, even if you have one bad day, whats to say tomorrow wont be fantastic!

The sun will shine again!

1 comment:

Sid said...

I have to run today. I run 6km every Monday & Wednesday. Or at least I try to. Some days are good and I feel on top of the whole and other times I just feel like dying.